***Dogs Seizure Stopped in Seconds***
Reasons to pick American Hemp Oil CBD drops for Pets:
- 90 day no questions asked money back guarantee. Try it no risk. Not satisfied, simply return it for a full refund.
- Each bottle of CDB drops contains 250mgs of pure CBD (.33oz or 10ml). Each ML will give you about 25mgs of CBD.
- All Products tested by independent 3rd party laboratory, all products are THC-free and are more potent than what’s on the label.
- FREE fast same day shipping if you order before 3 pm.
- Each bottle gives you about 30 days of servings, some customers report they get almost 45 days.
- Every order comes with the third-party laboratory test document to give you, so you know you’re getting the very best product.
- Flavored with certified whole foods compliant ingredients.
Directions for using American Hemp Oil CBD drops for Pets:
- Dogs up to 75lb it is recommended to start at 5mg-10mg per serving once or twice a day or as needed.
- Dogs 75lb or heavier it is recommended 10mg-20mg per serving once or twice a day.
- Cats it is recommended for 5mg-10mg per serving once or twice daily.
- The effects of the CBD drops will be felt within 10 minutes and sometimes immediately after it is absorbed.
- Always start at a low dose to see how your pet responds and increase the dosage by 5mg each time until your pet has the desired result.
- Before adding any nutritional supplement to their diet, it is important to speak with your veterinarian first.
How Can I tell how much CBD is in each dropper or in each drop?
- 10ml in each bottle (250mg of CBD in each bottle)
- 1 FULL dropper is 1ml (25mg of CBD in each dropper)
- There are “about” 35 drops in each dropper (about .70 mg of CBD per drop)
Can CBD Help Your Dog and Pets?
Early research and testimonials show that CBD oil for dogs and CBD oil for cats have helped in many different ways. Here is an early list of various conditions that CBD has been found to help:
- Chronic Pain
- Deteriorating Quality of Life
- Digestive Issues
- Fatty Tumors
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Joint & Mobility Issues
- Phobias (Fireworks, Thunderstorm)
- Skin Problems
A lot of feedback from pet owners show that CBD oil for pets can be used to soothe your pet and is very beneficial. Some particular examples are during situations such as separation anxiety, social anxiety, thunderstorm fears, and traveling.Some of the best cases that veterinarians are coming to find are with joint pain and how it helps them. As pets get older joint pain is a huge problem. CBD Hemp oil for cats has been found useful in treating acute ailments to reduce swelling, pain, and stiffness. More than anything, the most promising aspect of using CBD oil for dogs is the fact that it could help your dog get off synthetic drugs.
There are a variety of ingredients used in the production of CBD Hemp oil for pets. These ingredients make the product extremely effective and tasty. All the ingredients used are safe and legal and contain zero THC. They do not violate any regulations.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Extract
- Raw Organic Hemp Seed Oil