American Hemp Oil is proud to be a member of the National Hemp Association
At American Hemp Oil, our mission is to offer consumers a one-stop source for all their CBD needs. We strive to deliver the most comprehensive information about cannabidiol (CBD) online by using science and research as our guides. As part of our mission to make CBD more accessible to the public, we also offer high-quality CBD products made with the best natural ingredients.
Led by owner Kendall Jackson, the team at American Hemp Oil is comprised of some of the world’s brightest and most energetic people, all of whom are passionate about CBD and helping improve the lives of others. We take the use of natural and safe products seriously because we know they can improve your lifestyle and overall quality of life.
As a leading CBD manufacturer and wholesaler, our commitment to providing the best CBD oil products and services knows no bounds. As part of this commitment, we guarantee outstanding customer service and support through our friendly team of representatives who are always willing to assist you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are experts in everything CBD whose sole focus is providing users with the best CBD products and information. Our focus is exclusively on CBD because we value the benefits it offers you.
Superb Customer Service
We pride ourselves in providing world-class assistance to our customers. We have built a reputation as a trusted CBD oil company through our steadfast commitment to satisfy our customer’s every need. Whether you are buying our CBD Oil products or just wish to learn more about CBD, we stand resolute to guide you throughout the entire process.
Comprehensive Research and Data Analysis
Consider American Hemp Oil your number one stop for all things CBD. We have multiple resources like blogs and videos which have been specially curated to provide a comprehensive understanding of all things CBD. These resources cover all types of information–from the most basic to the more complex. Whether you are looking for the definition of cannabidiol or what separates CBD and THC, you will find your answers as well as the latest research on cannabidiol and trends surrounding the industry.
Industrial Hemp Source, Facilities, and Extraction Method
Industrial Hemp Source, Laboratories, and Facilities:
All of the industrial Hemp that we use in our laboratories is domestically sourced from Colorado, USA.
American Hemp Oil is honored to partner with one of the best laboratories in Colorado, USA in order to provide the highest quality domestic CBD products for all of our customers’ needs. When purchasing with American Hemp oil, you’re guaranteed CBD products that have been extracted in facilities with the following credentials:
- Health Department Approval: Our extraction facilities operate under food manufacturer sanitation standards.
- Health Department Manufacturing License: Our processing facilities are certified, licenses, and authorized to operate as a manufactured food establishment.
- Environmental Safety Approval: Our facilities are compliant to shelf stability approval ensuring all of our products are mold and microbial free.
- cGMP-Certified: Good manufacturing practices are governed by the FDA. With extraction and processing facilities that are cGMP-certified, you’ll receive CBD products held to a higher standard.
- ISO-9001 Certified: This international standard provides the requirements for quality management, demonstrating consistency and ability to meet regulatory and customer requirements.
Our products are created by a CO2 extraction (FDA Approved) in Colorado, USA. The refined oil is then run through flash chromatography to separate the THC out of the finished isolate product and then blended together with our hemp-derived Terpenes to make the American Hemp Oil products you receive and love.